JellyPages.com

Followers

Thursday 6 June 2013

Dilly Beans Black and White Challenge

Hi!! Thanks so much to everyone who joined me for the Skull Appreciation Day Blog Hop on Tuesday this week! Thank you for all the wonderful comments, I'm thrilled that you all liked my projects! It was a wonderful hop, chock full of inspiration - fabulous day!! 

This is just a quick post with a challenge entry for the Dilly Beans Challenge Blog. This week's theme is 'Black and White' and they have changed their rules slightly in that you have to use a Dilly Beans image on your entry.... so of course, I popped over to Megans Dilly Beans shop blog and bought a few to play with!!!


This has been coloured using the cool greys and black Promarkers with a hint of vanilla on her face. The embossed frame and B&W papers are from Craftwork Cards Black Magic Goodie Box and I've added some pearlescent black and white papers for matting. 


My trusty Marianne Creatables Chinese Rose die was used for the flowers, a double ribbon and some crystal head pins finish the card.


I'm still fairly new to 'proper' colouring and I think with a good bit of practice I'll become far more confident and competant at this. No doubt many of my upcoming projects will be coloured digis!!! I do have another couple of Dilly Beans to show you too!!


Thanks for looking today. Remember to join me on Friday for the launch of the brand new PunkYouGirl Challenge Blog!!!! I'll be showing you my project here on Friday morning and you can find more inspiration and challenge details on the blog at the same time!


Mo xxx

4 comments:

  1. This is beautiful and your coloring is awesome! :) Thanks for joining us at Dilly Beans.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card and super colouring. Especially like the flowers and bow :).
    Thank you for joining us at Dilly Beans. Hugs ~ Mette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maureen I love this card and the image. You are an artist! Colouring in is no prob for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Maureen, Love the monochrome theme and the mixture of zig zags and Polk-a-dots.
    :) Chris / CS Designs

    ReplyDelete