JellyPages.com

Followers

Wednesday 29 May 2013

Tsunami Rose Designs Challenge #22 Friendship

Hi everyone, i'm back today with my latest creation for Tsunami Rose Designs. This was the first 6x6 mini wall hanging that I created. You might remember that I had a blog post last week with three other mini wall hangings - this is the one that started the craze!

This has been made with a page from a 6x6 chipboard album that has been covered with birdcage paper from the Victoria Park paper pad by LilyBeeDesign. All the printed ephemera is from the Tsunami Rose Shop - you will find all the links you need below!


I have used printable ephemera from the sample sheets in the stop this month and adhered to the board. I've also then added lace trim along two sides, some paper flowers and some bling along the other sides.



The bingo card was printed twice, the flowers fussy cut and attached using 3d foam and then covered with Glossy Accents.

I hope you like my project this week - I can see many more of these in my future!!!
Why not join us over at Tsunami Rose for the new challenge and see what my design team mates have created too!

Thanks for visiting
Mo xxx





 Tsunami Rose Designs Links  

No comments:

Post a Comment