JellyPages.com

Followers

Wednesday 22 May 2013

Tsunami Rose Designs Challenge #21 - Theme Cards

Well, the sun has been out the last two days - it may be too much to ask for another day of sunshine but we live in hope! Here today is my DT project for this week's Tsunami Rose Designs Wednesday Challenge - #21 Cards. This month we are using printable ephemera samplers from TRD and this week had a love theme! hope you like it!



I have used burgandy papers from DoCrafts Gorjuss 12x12 Paper Pack and some black corrugated card for layering. All the black and white images and sentiments are from the TRD printable ephemera sampler. 


I've added black lace, black beading and some black crochet lace to the card. The burgandy flowers kept their stems but were wrapped into a bouquet using black organza ribbon and a bow.


A couple of large black buttons finish the card. 

Hope you like it! All your Tsunami Rose links are below - please
Mo xxx






 Tsunami Rose Designs Links  

1 comment:

  1. Awesome card! I love the burgundy and black! btw congrats on the DT news last week! I didn't make it around to many blogs last week so I promised myself that I would visit everyone who visited me last week first this week. I hope you have a great week and thanks for sharing. Vickie #26

    ReplyDelete