JellyPages.com

Followers

Wednesday 20 March 2013

Sariah's Birdhouse Card!

Well, i just had to pop back for my second post of the day to show you what Sariah has made just now!
She was looking at my Birdhouse shaped cards and I reluctantly gave her one! She found a Papermania Spring Collection of papers and chose this one with the crosses on for Easter (She asked me to cut the paper as its a difficult shape!). She raided my candi drawers and has used pastel candi with gold stars on and a Happy Easter peel-off sticker. Sariah then asked me to make her a green bow - she even found the ribbon she wanted and pulled out the bow maker so it was all ready for me to do!!!


To finish she popped another candi on the centre of the bow.

A very cute card - I'm sure the recipient will love it, Sariah!
Mo xxx

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful card. She's a very talented girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sariah is her mother's daughter!Well done. Its a lovely card.

    ReplyDelete