JellyPages.com

Followers

Sunday 17 March 2013

Gorjuss new Gorjuss-ness!!

I love all things Gorjuss Girls - the artist who created these quirky is from Glasgow and her paintings have made me smile for several years now. I have a few bags, lots of buttons, emery boards, prints, calendar, dairy, tins, and more tins. And lots of decoupage and toppers sheets, and now new 6x6 and 12x12 papers, A4 decoupage, ribbons, buttons and mini notelets and a list of more Gorjus stuff i want to get next month! The new papers and embellishments are from DoCrafts and I want them all!!


I love the papers and found it very hard to start cutting! But, I started with a tunnel card blank from Craftwork Cards and took it from there. The inside was covered with a red paper and another red paper used to cover the shape from the front of the card. The topper I used is called 'I Found My Family In a Book' and I thought the black Card Candi with white writing was apt for use here! I crushed it and stuck it around the edges of the shape, added the toppers and some ribbon and some tags were added to accent the 3D effect inside the card.


I tinted the front of the card with Tim Holtz Distress ink in Fired Brick and added Vintage Photo to the edges. A black fine liner gives faux stitching effect around the apperture and iconic Gorjuss stripey paper was distressed and added down the outer edges for detail.


I hand cut some spirals in the same red papers to make 3D flowers for the front and added twirly bits!
More crushed candi and some ribbon along with a tag and Gorjuss letter stickers finish the card.


I think its quite Gorjuss! I hope you do too!
Mo xxx




4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you!!! More Gorjuss Coming tomorrow! watch this space! x

      Delete
  2. I love the tunnel card. It looks fab.

    ReplyDelete