JellyPages.com

Followers

Thursday 21 February 2013

Craftwork Cards Sweet Pea and Mojo Monday 281

Oh its a chilly wee day here - sun hasn't been out for more than a few minutes at a time and i've had the fire on in the living room for a wee blast of heat! Crafting with cold fingers is no fun at all!

I'll start todays post with my entry for this week's Mojo Monday Card Challenge. I dug out my Craftwork Cards Sweet Pea Sweetheart Buds Collection and thought i'd play around with those papers for some of this week's challenge cards.

So I was very literal in my interpretation of the Mojo Monday Sketch #281 even down to using a flower where they showed a flower! But you know by now I love my paper flowers! A wee bit of glitter on the petals to add a sparkle and a sentiment on there too.




I then moved onto a Circle card - now this was supposed to be my entry for the CAS on Sunday challenge from yesterday's blog, however, when i was finished, i really didn't think it was suitable for a 'Clean and Simple' challenge - too busy looking! Lots of patterned papers, paper flowet and sentiment. 

I had found my We R Memory Keepers Circle Cutter to make the base cards and cut the circles for the Mojo Monday card and was on a roll - more circles on this one!

 

This next card was just a quick simple make with some of the leftovers on a 6X6 card and i tried to use the frames a bit differently - rather than just framing the sentiment, i've tried to make them more of an embellishment here.
 

This final card used the scraps from where i had cut out the circles!  I cut them in line according to the pattern, lined them up in length order and trimmed the edges at an angle. A sentiment and some Start Dust Stickles complete the card.


Well, i've just received a box of stuff from Craftwork Cards - some sale items and a few bits and bobs - so i'm off to have a play with them! Hopefully have something new to show you in a day or two.... one or two things i've not tried before so quite excited! See you soon!

Mo xxx

3 comments:

  1. Really fab cards Mo, love them all! Hugs, Ali xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards. Lovely colours used. Looking forward to seeing next batch with your new supplies.

    ReplyDelete